Saturday, May 20, 2017

Hey, Existence

Welp, here's another blog. 

I honestly don't know what this blog will become, what I'll post here, but I'll try to make it fun and lively! It originated as a school thing, and then I branched off.


I do know that I will post: 

Art
Stories
Rants
and Tutorials


A little bit about myself before we get started:

-I am nocturnal... unless I'm really tired.
-I am a creative type. 
-I have lot of cats and I love them all :3 
-I concider myself somewhat of a musical theater nerd.
-I screech... a lot. 
-I am Female
-I draw. All. The. Time.
-Formerly known as Naomi Wordsmith



So that's that. 
I hope ya'll enjoy my blog~

1 comment:

Rant: Sunscreen

Ever think your gonna get allergy safe anything and then you react to it? That was me and sunscreen. My skin has a nice amount of...